Thursday 22 September 2011

Be still my beating heart...

There comes a time in a girls working day where things start to move a little slower. Typing gets messy, computer screens are blurred (even after she realises her spectacle lenses haven't been cleaned in days) and the usual pick-me-up snack of a boring old apple just will not cut it.

Cue 3.30 itis.....

Thankfully, my workplace of choice happens to be just around the corner from what I believe is Perth's best bake shop, Sherbet Cafe and Bake Shop.

Located on the bustling (and rather funky) Whatley Cres in Maylands, the sweet treats in this darling cafe are to die for.


Not only are their baked goods magnificent, but the people who are lucky enough to work there are just delightful (and not just because they kindly let me take some snaps for this post)!




The above pic is of the freshly baked 'Chocolate mud cup-cake'. Although it looked AMAZING, I can never go past the Vanilla/Coffee cup cake. I don't think I spoke for about 20 minutes after eating it. I was in awe. Awe I tell you.



Need I say more....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they have a SMEG fridge!!

Caroline Breglia said...

I'm guessing Angie posted that?? Miss 'Anonymous'. Haha love SMEG.

Li Ying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Li Ying said...

Love their cakes and would love to go back more often.
Check out my post on my visit to Sherbet too! :)

(sorry for taking down the previous comment! my computer jammed and posted it before I finished typing! hehe.)

Nanna Norma's Granddaughters said...

Thanks Li! Just checked out your post, it's great to know there are others out there who share our Sherbet love!